MENU ITEMS HERE
About Injury Care EMS
Your most reliable, trusted, and proven expert provider for patient transport!
Call Us Now!
- Our Mission -
Our mission is always to provide the best quality care for patient transport by ground or air. We attend to the patient, family, and caregivers, providing a seamless transport experience for everyone.
- Licensed to provide the highest level of ambulance care – local & long distance.
- Serving Idaho and the Pacific Northwest for fixed-wing air ambulance transports.
- More patient transports than any other private service in Idaho.
- Company with the most EMS personnel on wildland fires in Idaho and surrounding states.
- Providing EMS services for Idaho’s premier events, remote areas & facilities.
- Providing non-medical wheelchair or gurney transportation for the elderly or disabled patients.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Received Critical Care Certification from the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare – of which only 10% of Idaho EMS Transport Companies have this designation.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of care.
Who We Are
Injury Care EMS is an ALS, Critical Care and fixed-wing air ambulance transportation and medical services company based in Boise, Idaho. Whatever your patient transportation needs are, we can help!
We are the largest private ambulance company in Idaho, serving the Pacific Northwest from Seattle to Salt Lake City and beyond. Our healthcare partners have relied on us for ten years to safely transport patients between facilities. Acute care hospitals, home health agencies, long-term care facilities, events, air ambulance companies and the federal government all call on Injury Care EMS when they need quality emergency medical services while providing a positive environment for our staff to grow. We encourage compassion and empathy among our team members and are proud of our reputation for providing exemplary care.
Copyright © 2021 Injury Care Emergency Medical Services. All Rights Reserved.